Computer in a mouse?

When you just thought you've seen everything

Set the cursor speed to lowest and go mad :D

There are put "computer" inside of a mouse long time ago.
Most gaming mouses have more processing power then my first PC.
Some of this gaming mouses have the same processor power as a raspberry.

And some pro-gamer use this computer inside of gaming mouses to automatical hack the PC to cheat on e-sport events.

There are put "computer" inside of a mouse long time ago.
Most gaming mouses have more processing power then my first PC.
Some of this gaming mouses have the same processor power as a raspberry.

And some pro-gamer use this computer inside of gaming mouses to automatical hack the PC to cheat on e-sport events.
It's not just about what processor anything had, otherwise we have to call our washing machines computers these days. You also need a general purpose programmable operating system in my book. Maybe these pro-gamer hacks have that though, I don't know what sort of cheats would work for them.

I thought they only programmed malware into those mice :)
Seriously though, i think the pro-gamer "cheats" were basically just macro inputs, could be wrong though

Well, it's an interesting project, even if it technically doesn't fit into a standard computer mouse. Projects like this are endearing even if they technically aren't especially useful, because it must have required some effort to jam all this into such a small space.

I thought they only programmed malware into those mice :)
Seriously though, i think the pro-gamer "cheats" were basically just macro inputs, could be wrong though
No. Cheating through hacking is possible quite easy.

The mouse can be mouse, keyboard & mass storage at the same time with only one USB cable with can operate autonomous.
For more information search the thema about "bad USB"
A technical podcast (The AmpHour) did mention the problem of cheating with manipulated mice at e-sport events at one point.

Back