Cloud (WIP)

Steinbock

Website
mountainsoft.ch
Hi all

I am currently porting my game "Cloud" to :wiz: and :p&|a:, see also this thread: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/clouds-diary-wip.49180/page-3
As I have no :p&|a: please can someone test this developement build ?

There are 5 playable levels. But still with some graphic issues (draworder) it's a test if everything goes in the right direction :)
With shoulderbuttons it's possible to rotate view 90degrees.
Suggestions or feedback are welcome

cloudPND.png

Attachments

• Pandora.zip
    11 MB · Views: 253
I tried this. There's no executable inside the zip, but two pnds. I tried running them both using pnd_run but both provided very little information - I suspect your pxml is dodgy, but I didn't have time to look at it yet. I did try running the most obvious pnd with different subapps selected, but didn't pick anything that would actually launch. I haven't yet tried unpacking it and running any executables directly, but I might have time in a couple of days to try that.

I can look @it on the Weekend.
Nice to read about the Progress.
Yesterday i was too tired for testing and today i have a loong working Day again.
Maybe i can modificate your PND little better like last Time :D

Hi i had a short Look on it and was near to get it run,but i had this Weekend not much Time.
Will try to make a PND with it soon.
@levi
This second PND inside this PND is simply an executable Binary :D

Report and new PND with your Version come soon.
Maybe tomorrow..because Tomorrow is my free Day :D

Hi in the German Forum do sell a Woman a GHZ Pandora for 250 Euro:
http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18059
She posted it here too in this Forum.

The German Forum Member Membrain showed interrst but he want to buy one end of this Year and not yet.
I am not your Opponent too ther because i have enough Pandoras here.

A GHZ Pandora for 250 Euro is realy a Fair Price. ;)

Back