Cheap Sd Cards

jibegod

Still Fresh
What are the general prices ranges you've find for various SD cards?

Has anyone found a 1gb SD card for $50 or cheaper? Just looking for a few suggestions, thanks.

Here in Canada, it's actually CHEAPER to order 1gb SD cards from the US, even with shipping and customs.

From GP32z, total and shipping would be about 120 Canadian

For the lowest quality SD card here in Canada from the cheapest retailer is like $129 BEFORE taxes, which is %14 total.

wild_eyed posted on Oct 9 2005 at 01:51 PM said:
finty, your only up the road from me, Dundalk lad here. jonesbouragh market is closed. why?
I'm just back from Jonesbouragh, its on. They just said it was off because the cops keep raiding it.

They've got some class fireworks.

EDIT: Yaustar: That store charges £15 for delivery to here, so it ain't that good for me :).

Last edited by a moderator:
finty posted on Oct 9 2005 at 03:41 AM said:
EDIT: Yaustar: That store charges £15 for delivery to here, so it ain't that good for me :).

Oh yeah, you are in Ireland arent you :p... whoops...

Just bought a card with 512mb for 33€ at walmart germany. That's the cheapest I've found.

Winterkid posted on Oct 9 2005 at 12:16 PM said:
Here in Canada, it's actually CHEAPER to order 1gb SD cards from the US, even with shipping and customs.

From GP32z, total and shipping would be about 120 Canadian

For the lowest quality SD card here in Canada from the cheapest retailer is like $129 BEFORE taxes, which is %14 total.

I live in New West just outside of Vancouver. You can get a 1G SD Kingston at Atic Computers for $76 CAN. Check them out I think it is cheeper than shipping it in from the US.

www.atic.ca

Problem is getting someone to go there for me and buy the card. (long story)

Then I gotta give them gas money or busfare for going.

Might just get a 1gb from there then.

Back