Changing Skins To 2.0

SiIV

Website
Visit site
I have a skin, but it's not 2.0 compatible, which new files do i have to include in order to make it 2.0 compatible

The bulk of it should be the same, but there will be bits not included, so it should still work..

To check what u needs compaire the skin zip with one that works on v2 to see the .png file names that are missing...

I have a skin, but it's not 2.0 compatible, which new files do i have to include in order to make it 2.0 compatible
I just fired the apple aqua theme onto mine and it worked fine. Thought I'm not afraid to brick my gp2x I'm sure it would just skin everything and use the default on what it can't. Thought I have no freaking clue so maybe ignore me.

btw the apple theme is pretty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one 2.0 compatible skin so far: Candy skin. You could download that and use it as your template. Their are some extra screens and icons, mainly I find the skins from earlier firmwares obscure the icon in the top left corner when in the file explorer, the one that shows which editting feature you are currently using.

hope this helps :D

Back