Cd That Came With The Gp2X F200

R

RedBaron

Hi all
Has any body got the CD that came with the GP2x F200 I am after a copy, any chance of down loading an image of the CD

Gruso said:
Heh, I forgot it even came with one. I've still got all the original box contents so I'll check when I get home (in about 4 hours).
Hi
That will be very good, any way I could down load it?

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry i'm already uploading mine, just a few more minutes and i'll post the link

EDIT:
KERNEL PANIC!!!!
**** you fglrx T_T

Gruso said:
No CD in my box! That's probably why I don't remember getting it. Sorry. :( Anything in particular you were after?
It had the manual and extra games I would like

I'm uploading a .RAR of the CD to my site now. It's around 130MB (I've removed the Korean maunal and .avi), everyting else is in the .RAR.

It'll probably take about 30 minutes to upload (I've not got the greatest up/download speeds), so please wait. The link should be http://www.iprice.re...uff/F200_CD.rar

[EDIT] OK. It's available now :)

laharl said:
don't worry i'm already uploading mine, just a few more minutes and i'll post the link

EDIT:
KERNEL PANIC!!!!
**** you fglrx T_T
could you please give me the address

Gruso said:
Check iprice's post before yours.

(Thanks btw iprice)
I don't understand, it does not make sense

Gruso said:
Scoll back a few posts. A guy called iprice has uploaded the CD. There is a download link.

EDIT:
KERNEL PANIC!!!!
**** you fglrx T_T

dont understand?????

The English AVI is still there - I just removed the Korean one. It was exactly the same just with Korean text, rather than English.

iprice said:
The English AVI is still there - I just removed the Korean one. It was exactly the same just with Korean text, rather than English.
Thank you very much for that

well, here is mine, it has everything that's on the CD

http://ifile.it/qc4nzgk/cdrom0.7z

btw, Kernel Panic, is for linux, what a blue screen of death (BSOD) is for windows XD (i have some problems with my video driver (fglrx) that's why the kernel panic)
and that happened to me at about 70% of the file, so i had to upload it again and my upload is not very fast.

I used the CD once or twice when I first got my GP2X-F200. Quite useful for a newbie.
smile.gif

Back