Can't Get Freelauncher

klay51

Hmm, the GP32 site seems terrible, when I finally got my GP32 registered, I tested it out with an MP3..works fine, but of course I wanan try some emulators, and moviepark. SO I go to sign in at gameparks english site ,but it WILL NEVER load the page after I enter my login name/pass. Anywhere else I can get freelauncher...the GP32 site seems terrible. Maybe it will work tomorrow?

(edit)Problem in a nutshell: I cannot sign in at the Gamepark site.

This is peculiar, i just tried again and it didn't work. I am trying repeatedly and waiting for the page to load but nothing

I went to www.gamepark32.co.uk, then clicked on register,then under memership i clicked sign in. I enter my sign in information and click 'sign in'. And I wait, wait wait for the bar to fill up and when it does nothing happens

Could be just a bad connection. :unsure:
Might be best to try again later or tomorrow as you are not the only one who has had problems signing in straight after registering. Your details may not be logged/processed yet, As it may take them a little time. :unsure:

Trooper

ok, i guess ill just wait then , wish i could do this before i go to bed. its getting late

IRC

Check the Newbie guide on faq.gp32emu.com - it tells you how to get the freelauncher the alternative way. This is the only gamepark.co.kr is the only website, but there's also a load of kind souls who set up a home-made encrypter on IRC that lets you get it if, say, you can't connect, or you're using Linux or a Mac and can't use the registration software in the first place.

That said, you should still register if you get the chance.

This has been talked about many times, it's simply a problem to do with cookies, either lower your security settings or there is another simple way around it, go to the korean website http://www.gamepark.co.kr (cancel any prompts to install korean language support) then click on the english link in the top right corner and sign on. guaranteed to work every time.

Back