Cannot Unmount

mevets

Still Fresh
I can connect my gp2x and explore the sd card but when I go to eject or unmount the gp2x it cannot. It gives a notification that it is still writing data to the disk. This happens even when I didnt even begin to transfer files.

Is there a fix for this?

If it happens because you've connected the GP2X, then I wouldn't report it as a bug, as the 2X is hardly standards compliant :)

Squidge said:
If it happens because you've connected the GP2X, then I wouldn't report it as a bug, as the 2X is hardly standards compliant :)
Normally I'd agree with you on that Squidge, but I have 3 different card readers/SD cards & have come across the same problem with all of them in the past 2 weeks.

I think the Ubuntu devs are trying to get the PCMCIA card readers working again (mine was detected the other day & then crapped out again with the next update) & they've messed up the some of the other things that are also detected as Mass Storage Devices by doing it.

Hopefully they can get them all working right by the end of the month for final release :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back