cannon fodder

hey psipoc :)

Which disk set though? (ie: Automation or DBug or ... etc). I tried one and had no luck.. but if there is a good workign set, I'm totally wanting to know; I never saw Cannon Fodder but keep hearing about it :)

jeff

i have no luck with castaway, well i have some luck the only game that works perfectly for me so far is speed ball 2 the others suck.

i have tried cannon fodder too

I have the zip files off psipoc but I can't get them to work. I still cant get past the screen where it says who cracked the game!!!!! Someone help please

i found mine after a long search on google
but then i found joes site i have'nt tried the ones of there to be honest as my current ones work but horror of horrors i left my gp32 at home :( today :(

i found mine after a long search on google
but then i found joes site i have'nt tried the ones of there to be honest as my current ones work but horror of horrors i left my gp32 at home :( today :(
How did u skip past the screen that says who cracked it? Tried 106 102 and 104

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine don't come up with the cracked screen i think they're image off the original disks :( :( :(
I'll have to bring the images with me tomoorow at work

I'll have to email you on how tonight when i get in from work
Regards
Gareth

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be the left mouse button, but on the disk set I'm using (SuperGAU) the button stops working once it reaches the opening credit screens :( Leaving it for a few minutes gets to the mission 1 screen, but the button is still dead (but the cursor moves around fine for some reason).

Back