Can I use my Pandora as a game controller on a Windows laptop?

JePP

I'd like to use my Pandy as a (bluetooth I suppose) game controller on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible?

Thanks a bunch! This is a silly question, but I just use an USB cable (USB on both ends) to connect and it should be more stable than bluetooth?

And one more thing, do concurrent button presses work in USB mode, i.e. is it perfectly suited to play games with it?

Thanks a bunch! This is a silly question, but I just use an USB cable (USB on both ends) to connect and it should be more stable than bluetooth?

And one more thing, do concurrent button presses work in USB mode, i.e. is it perfectly suited to play games with it?
I've had issues with it synchronizing with bluetooth, but it may just be me. I played about an hour of Skyrim without issues, I don't recall issues with concurrent buttons, but maybe I didn't notice it.

I had no issues with bluetooth, once paired... the tricky thing is to make it happens the first time, and how easy is this depends totally by the dongle and bt stack used by the PC, this experience can vary a lot.

As far as I remember mastercontrol can send only a key at a time (in keyboard mode), but it doesn't have this limit while in joystick mode... but I don't remember having issue while playing even in keyboard mode

EDIT:
there was also another program to use the Pandora as an USB controller, but I don't remember how it was called, or if it is on the repo...

help me remember !

EDIT:

FOUND :) It's called PURE

https://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=pure.liboicl.001

Last edited:
Back