Caanoo or pandora or both :D

Icon4000

Still Fresh
Hi this is my first post and I really hope it's not already covered in another thread. Anyway, I've known about the pandora for about a year now and haven't really followed to close till I saw that it had finally started shipping to the consumers, I want one but just can't justify paying up front and waiting for a sorta unknown amount of time so I've considered the gph caanoo as a replacement while I wait for the pandora to finally take off and sorta get out of the customer beta stage and become more available. Now while reading around the forum I stumbled across threads on the jungle which really confused me. I'm a homebrew and open source noob and the most I've messed with is jailbreaking an iPhone doing the pandora thing with a psp and hacked a wii so I'm just a confused consumer looking for the right guidance I'm also extremely interested in learning about writing code and developing games and such and I'm also a heavy metal guitarist so music recording and capabilities is a nice plus. Please help!!!! Lol

Oh just another quick add I'm a retro gamer and I'm really into tool assisted speed runs check out tasvideos.org if your unfamiliar so that would be a huge deciding factor for me also tasing on the go yup!!!!

the pandora is for you. welcome to the community. sit back and enjoy the disasters

Back