Bye

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
I'm going to Italy for a week, and I don't think that I'll have access to the internet :( So bye for a week :)

bringoutthegimp posted on Apr 5 2004 at 01:03 PM said:
well......im also off to italy for a week......in case anybody wonders where the coolest member of the board has gone
We've already established hes going to Italy for a week, oh look so are you

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOO :( Why?! Why did this happen to meee? Were gona die, why-oh-why... My life is destroyed *bangs head off iron bar*

Oh. and have fun

/Psyco

Have fun :)
I'm going to Zürs in Austria for one week on Thursday (skiing), so I won't be here either ;)

Have fun in Itay, don't forget to wave your arms spastically when speaking, it will decrease the culture shock (unfortunately, only for the italians :p).

By the way, I'm going to meet some friends this afternoon for a little bit of role playing. Just in case someone will wonder where I am tonight :D

I speak italian, so I don't have to do anything special to communicate :D

BTW, If you haven't noticed, I'm back :) Oh, and I did remember to bring my GP32 :D

German weather (gray sky 99% of the time, clear 1%) all week :( And someone stole my mom's pocketbook ;) But it was ok :rolleyes:

rcx21000 posted on Apr 12 2004 at 03:34 PM said:
German weather (gray sky 99% of the time, clear 1%) all week :( And someone stole my mom's pocketbook ;) But it was ok :rolleyes:
That's a bit harsh. :eek:

rcx21000 posted on Apr 12 2004 at 03:34 PM said:
rcx, where are you? It was rather sunny today here in Herne... well, relatively.

And about your mum's pocketbook: I didn't take it, I swear! *hides a newly opened ebay auction* ;)

Back