Burger King Prank...

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
:D

okay...so if you live in the US (maybe in the uk as well...) you would probobly know by no whtat burger king is really pushing those new angus beef burgers...well...a while back we decided it would be funny to change their sign so it said anus instead of angus...

the perfect time arrived this past tuesday....at 12:00 o'clock at night...

the sign originally said:
angus
love
at first
bite

:lol:

so i got some leftover wood and some duct tape and made a sign changer...my dad drove me over and i ran across the street over to the sign and tried to remove the G in angus...the first try i missed...but the second try i got that bastard good...the problem was that the duct tape came off of the stick...SHIT i thought...well..good enough...i ran back across the street into a parking lot and my dad picked me up so we could take some pics...i was really pissed that neither of us knew how to use the new dv cam well enough to take pics...i though i got some but i was wrong...

:(

oh well...maybe i'll get it this monday... :p

PinkSpider posted on Jul 16 2004 at 01:45 PM said:
funny crap inside
I thought u meant the food lol.

The BeanBurgers used to be nice (note im vegitarian)

Nice one... wanna see pics :)
yeah...i REALLY wish i had pics...i didn't have the dv cam set to the sd card and it didn't take any pics :angry: i might get them again on monday (friday night might not be the BEST time to do this :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
imo if you advertised this correctly this could become one of those really famous internet pics that really does get around the metaphorical town. I'll host it for sure ;)

I wanna see pics! -- Meanwhile, I have done a similar thing - in a Burger King ironically. There was a leaflet amongst all the others for the 'House of Marbles' a glassworks. It was adorned with little starbursts with stuff like 'family fun!' and 'watch glass being blown!'

Hilariously I picked up a blue pen and marked out some letters, so it read 'watch ASS being blown!!' (the 'ass' was 3x larger than the other text) as well as 'ASSES of free parking!' then did that quickly to a few more and inserted them randomly into the leaflet slot.

i reallly want to go back...but i think i would get caught this time... <_< which would be baaaad...maybe i'll go back...

or MAYBE someone ELSE in a different town should do this and take pics and give me some credit :lol:

or i could make a page where people submit pics of burger king signs they have changed... :lol:

Rico posted on Jul 16 2004 at 02:43 PM said:
I wanna see pics! -- Meanwhile, I have done a similar thing - in a Burger King ironically. There was a leaflet amongst all the others for the 'House of Marbles' a glassworks. It was adorned with little starbursts with stuff like 'family fun!' and 'watch glass being blown!'

Hilariously I picked up a blue pen and marked out some letters, so it read 'watch ASS being blown!!' (the 'ass' was 3x larger than the other text) as well as 'ASSES of free parking!' then did that quickly to a few more and inserted them randomly into the leaflet slot.
even if i DID get pics someone would say that it is a photoshopped picture... :rolleyes:

PinkSpider posted on Jul 16 2004 at 08:45 PM said:
The BeanBurgers used to be nice (note im vegitarian)
Don't fall for it! Burger King suck where Veggies are invloved. They said the fries were Veggie Friendly, and they were cooked in chicken oil. They say the BeanBurger is Veggie, when it actually isn't.

And best of all, the Veggie Burger isn't actually vegetarian at all. It contains a small amount of meat.

We never said that the Veggie Burger was Vegetarian, customers just assumed it.

Dicks. I ate part of an animal the only time in two and a half years because of those bastards.

is fast food as widespread in europe as it is in the U.S.
because if it is i'm worried about losing Americas title of Fattest Country

to live in america is to open your eyes and see a McDonalds and Starbucks if you haven't ever been there

Mark posted on Jul 16 2004 at 10:52 PM said:
And best of all, the Veggie Burger isn't actually vegetarian at all. It contains a small amount of meat.
Probably the only way they could get it to taste less like shit.

is fast food as widespread in europe as it is in the U.S.
because if it is i'm worried about losing Americas title of Fattest Country

Don't worry, Britain is 2nd and we're not in your league! :p

i hate burger king comertials so much
i don't no if they show them out of the u.s. but ugh! they are so annoying
i want to take you picture and make an ad campain against it

Veggy burgers are nice enough and dont contain any dead animals (I have a thing about dead things... eww). Also I like animals and stuff... and my ex likes cows and yea, that is all.

Anyone remember those scary 'family photos' of kids holding chicken drumsticks they used to have in KFC? One in particular was really creepy...a sepia portrait of a little girl proudly holding two drumsticks. Well, my brother stole this one night when he was very drunk...I bet those KFC store guys must think some crazy peadophile has taken it <_<

Yeah, not even reomotely funny, but it's kinda relate, I thought :p

PinkSpider posted on Jul 17 2004 at 10:11 AM said:
Veggy burgers are nice enough and dont contain any dead animals (I have a thing about dead things... eww). Also I like animals and stuff... and my ex likes cows and yea, that is all.
XD

mcdonalds are worse than burger king for stupid commercials, that stupid "i'm loving it" song does my head in, i feel like smashing the tv every time it comes on :angry: and the burgers taste like shit (probably cuz that's like 98%of the contents)

Dante posted on Jul 17 2004 at 04:11 PM said:
mcdonalds are worse than burger king for stupid commercials, that stupid "i'm loving it" song does my head in, i feel like smashing the tv every time it comes on :angry: and the burgers taste like shit (probably cuz that's like 98%of the contents)
ROFL don't we all ;)

Back