Bunch Of Broken Gp32s For Sale

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
I have a bunch of broken Gp32s for sale. Most of them have a problem with them such as the screen not working or the SMC slot is broken. Most of them are physically in good condition.

These units are not meant to be used for playing purposes and they are not guaranteed to work!

$15.00 for each console. You can request for whatever type you want (Backlit, Frontlit, Nonlit) and we will send you one without the box. If there are cables to be given we will include it.

If you want to purchase the USB cable alone then we can send you one for $5.00.

This price includes shipping and is only available for people within the United States and Canada. If you live outside of these two countries then the cost will be $5.00 more to cover shipping. They will be shipped through standard shipping.

All consoles are sold as is! If you want one please pm me.

Is it possible to buy two BLUs (not BLU+), one with a defective screen and one with a working one so i can rip em apart and make one working? That would be cool and I'd also do it with two FLUs.

Tempting offer... but the lack of specificity on the failures is daunting. 2 with the same dead component is mostly worthless, but 2 with different dead components would be a great deal. Can you at least TRY to shuffle the types of failures? I mean, I've dealt with piles of dead PDAs before, and I always leave labels on them with a description of the failure to aid in projects like this.

Nice idea to sell them; but it is too much of a "lucky dip". If people can choose what the failure of the GP32 is from a list, they are more likely to buy; than just getting the first one out of the bag. Is the $5 extra for non-US per console or irrespective of the amount bought (ie "add $5 to total")? How many do you have anyway??

I've bought three :)
I think it's pretty cheap for what it is!

I might try making a Frankenstein GP32 from cobbling together some bits and pieces but that would assume I can tell what's wrong with the bugger in the first place.

I mean, broken SMC would be easy to diagnose but a bugger to fix? How would you easily replace that? Too many blood pins to unsolder... Bad screen? Again possible easy to diagnose but difficult to fix? I dunno. I'll see what I get the bits and pieces.

If nothing else, they'll make good spare controllers and buttons which is the main reason I am getting them. :-D

After the ones we sold theres about 15 left. The reason why I don't let people choose which units they get is because it takes alot of time identifying which units have what problems.

@Daclassicgamer
Most of the units have good button membranes but I wouldn't be able to sell them individually.

Back