Bor

Totoro

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Uh.. Hi, Im new to this board and got really interested of BoR but im having one slight problem. I can't find a download link for BoR. I even tried the official site. It just said that someone here is making the port of BoR to GP32...

So excuse me my great stupidity but could someone direct me to a dl link for BoR ? :rolleyes:

Thank you already.

Also keep in mind that for playing BoR on GP32 you'll need two files. The executeable and the data file. The data file you can get by downloading the original Windows (DOS?) version.

Greetings,
SvOlli

Ah thank you guys, im really new to this whole GP32 :)
Actually I don't even have the machine yet, just dropped my order so i'll have it in a week or a two.

checkout
www.gp32eu.com
under games, there is the megaman past game, it is built using bor.

There are several bor mods on www.gp32spain.com (under packs or something)

Also, register here at gp32x.de and download the newest one in the forum area (only shows up to registered users) should be like bor v6+

I suggest the road rash mod, the joe & mac mod, and the megaman mod. All very cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
it was squidge who ported it to gp32 (unless im mistaken). its a great game but takes a lot of space (the full version ive played was bout 60 mbs). its a fun game but like all beat'em ups gets boring fast. i reccomend you install it on your pc and play time to time.

Back