Bomberman World Gp

Looks veeery sweet! Gonna put it on my SMC as soon as i get my GP32 (hopefully today :) )

Would be mad shit with Bomberman Link play :ph34r:

I just played it and its great :) the controls are fine its good game but 1 thing

are u allowed to place a bomb down while you keep walking? in this u have t stop to place it im just wondering if the same must be done in bomberman?

great work :)

I'd like to see a RF link version usb internet bersion would be to slow for this :(

But great work it look and afeels nice :)

:ph34r:

Very nice work, first Mya Mya rocket, the metal slug demo, Giana's return and now this, all seems very promising for the gp32 scene.

are u allowed to place a bomb down while you keep walking? in this u have t stop to place it im just wondering if the same must be done in bomberman?
you're right, I will correct this in the next version. this is still a beta :)

I'd like to see a RF link version
hehe, buy me 2 RF Link and another GP32 and I promise you to see what I can do for it. ;)

Very cool, a friend also had a demodisc of this game and we played it with no brake... :)
its really cool to see this on the gp32.
THANKS!!!

PS:perhaps im stupid but i didnt saw any updates :) like more bombs..
hope you insert them in the next release

the screens are amazing i will put this on my smc as fast as im home :eek:
i luuuv bomberman (playing super bomberman 5 on snes and bomberman 94 on pce all the time :p )

Sonic-NKT posted on Mar 12 2004 at 01:28 PM said:
Very cool, a friend also had a demodisc of this game and we played it with no brake... :)
THANKS!!!

PS:perhaps im stupid but i didnt saw any updates :) like more bombs..
hope you insert them in the next release
ho, you were in IRC when I released the pre-beta ? ^^
well, in this version, the only update are: less bug :)
and a lot better AI. (the AI of the prebeta were ... <_<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic-NKT posted on Mar 12 2004 at 02:28 PM said:
I only play against humans, because the AI is just to easy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some feedback!

I know this is only a demo version and you will be most likely working on the things i am about to suggest but just incase i will anyway:

1) Scoring system just to keep track of how many games players have won
2) Items ( extra bombs, flame extenders and so on)
3) The ability to drop bombs on the move

Something else i would like to see (not sure if you can do it) get 3 of the punch icons and you will be able to use the b button to punch and freeze your oponent to the spot for 1 second. If you do go ahead with that maybe you should be able to toggle it on/off in an options screen.

Now for the praise :)

The graphics are sweet as is the music, the arenas are the classic Bomberman ones (great) and the control system is working out well ( apart from now being able to drop on the move), the range of characters is also nice.

Overall its a very promising project with some updates could be a GP32 great.

Back