Blu Gp32 And Etc. For Sale

Lethe

Thew away PSP for a DS! WOOT
Website
Visit site
The time that I thought would never come has finally come... I need serious cash to build a gaming pc, so I must sell my precious gp32. :(

I haven't been around for several months so most of you will not know. This is the gp32 i received as a payment for translating Wannabe Wizard for Gamepark (yes, i know, it was never distributed as an english version in the end. <_< )

Sigh, so here are the things I have:

GP32 BLU + (yes, its a plus, sue me.) It is literally in perfect condition. Zero scratches and dust free as I've always washed my hand before playing, and washed the system after playing. I can guarantee the condition of the unit. Alas, I have lost the original box during a move, but I do have all the stuff it came with it.

the limited edition Astonishia Story carrying case, AND the discontinued legendary Entware carrying case.

2 X 128mb smc

Boxed copy of Tomak

Boxed copy of Wannabe Wizard (No, it's not English)

I really don't know how much I should get for all this, but please give me a guestimate.

I would like the sale to happen in the US, but seeing that this forum is UK dominated, I will ship there if we can split the shipping.

I could just sell this on eBay, but i really don't like eBay.

Oh, btw, my GP32 can clock up to 166mhz.

And I'll toss in that useless GP link in for free :)

Bah, I really need to sell this gp32 to get my new computer. The price for this setup is only $125 so if anyone interested please e-mail me at leed62288@gmail.com I hardly come here anymore :p

Back