Black Gp32 On Ebay

I love the look of the black Gp32 I wish mine waz black or a dark blue. The white just seems kinda dull. Still love my Gp32 regardless! B)

Yah its a pretty good deal but come on 40 bucks for shipping? Thats kinda steep. I mean good lord can't it just be sent snail mail?

I work with shipping stuff all day, and even shipping ups or fed ex overseas doesn't cost that much, somebody is trying to make a nice profit off of the freight alone. I wouldn't buy or bid on it just for that, someone is getting hosed on freight charge.

EDIT<> Coming from Korea, still, that too much of a shipping charge. I bought my GP32 off of Ebay, it was shipped from Korea and I paid $15 for shipping.

OMFG!! I want it!!! Must ... resist ... urge ... NO! Put the credit card away ... close browser!!!

Yah but then again lets look at the price:

White FLU from Lik Sang(180)
3 boxed games(atleast 30 bucks which is BIG understatement)
1 case(10 dollars)
Other(20 dollars)
Shipping(15 dollars)

I'm gonna consider the ASR the price of the FLU because its used, but then again its pretty rare so I guess it equals out.

Not bad but then again you can do it the hard way and paint :(. Oh well hopefully someone will buy it and show us screenshots so we can sit and cry with the white color(I kinda actually like it though lol).

DarkMetroid posted on May 21 2004 at 01:53 AM said:
I love the look of the black Gp32 I wish mine waz black or a dark blue. The white just seems kinda dull. Still love my Gp32 regardless! B)
Look on the bright side - black shows up all kinds of scratches and marks (ask anyone who's got a black car). White stays looking new much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
i might crack out the old paints in a few days , wudnt mind a blood angels red , or Ultra Marine blue gp32 , maybe blue on the back red on the front , who knows ^^ Warhammer paints do indeeed rock

i'm thinking of painting mine with a dark purple montana spray, it'd look awesome wouldn't it? :)

holy fuck,
even thought its nothing but a black case instead of white, it's looking god-like
i think they'd sell way more BLUs if they were black :)
and well, who cares about scratches? if i had that asr-gp32 i'd just keep it in a glass-tresor :D

You can but you must understand french in order to buy from that place.
Anyone want to buy mine? :p

Back