Big Group Hug

RatchetMan

Still Fresh
Created this thread for all those who are beating the crap out of each other in the bored thread.. as suggested... :D

I still think that the GP32 has a lot to offer, its just a case of pacing yourself so that you don't use up everthing all at once. For example, I've had my GP32 for almost a year now and there is still stuff that I have not yet looked at. I only downloaded the excellent final war the other day for example.

While I doubt that we will see a fully functional snes emulator, I have high hopes that a mega drive emulator with full sound will eventualy make it to the gp32. There is still life left in this console and I certainly will not be leaving any time soon.

;)

but mattmagoo, if you accept u will be considered easy prey, and whenever someone needs a big group hug they will come to you, they will leech off you, then you will only be capable of drooling infront of your PC screen whilst staring at the gp32x forums

Antiriad posted on Sep 28 2004 at 03:54 PM said:
but mattmagoo, if you accept u will be considered easy prey, and whenever someone needs a big group hug they will come to you, they will leech off you, then you will only be capable of drooling infront of your PC screen whilst staring at the gp32x forums

its times like these you wish people wouldnt quote you while your drunk and put it on the front page of their damn website

*slowly turns head and stares for a indetermined amount of time at Hooka*

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that other thread was locked before I had a chance to call someone a cock too!! :D Oh well, hugs it is............... :rolleyes:

finty101 posted on Sep 29 2004 at 05:14 PM said:
My friend goes with a girl called Clare. Has been for 8 months. I hate that bitch...

You have a lot of repressed feelings towards the world don't you finty :lol:

Oh shit, is that what you meant?

No she cheated on him and treats him like dirt, but when we tell him he says it isn't true etc. I just hate her.

finty101 posted on Sep 29 2004 at 06:16 PM said:
Oh shit, is that what you meant?

No she cheated on him and treats him like dirt, but when we tell him he says it isn't true etc. I just hate her.

Ah I see, you didn't really say why you hated Her in your original post...
Anyway, not all Clares are like that, I'm not, I'm totaly devoted to my fella :)

Back