Beta [beta] Search and Rescue II

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
So, along my testing and playing with glshim, I have a working build of Sear and Rescue II (and Search and Rescue 1 too).

There are a few graphical artifact, in the menu (like, when you abort a game, the screen is black and you have to minimize/maximize the window to get the screen), and it's not fullscreen, but it seems to be working.

I still have a big doubt, because I commented out a read of the Stencil buffer, that is not supported. I'm not sure of the use of this read. Suppoed to be something with Ground Hit, but the ground is "hitable", meaning, you can crash, so I don't know.

post-5182-0-84931600-1409736646.png

The controls are prety good, and are very Pandora friendly as-is. Check in F1 screen to have an idea.

Please test and report, if you like Flight Sim.

Search and Rescue II is here.

PS: If you want to try, here is Search and Rescue 1. But in fact, it's very similar, but without sound and with less scenario/helicopter available IMO, so I'l probably focus on sar2.

preview1.png

preview5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It work :)

Was shurly the Crash with the tested One Must Fall before.

A restart worked :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that, for now, it's not compatible with driver > 4.03, because of the window mode requirement. I'm working on that...

So try with 4.03.00.02, it should work.

Back