Best Psx Games

For me:
Tekken 3, Soul Blade, GT, GT2, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil series, Broken Sword, ISSD Pro (winning eleven), Crash series... honestly the list is endless for me.

I may get shot down here, but for me Skull Monkeys is one of the finest games ever made.......I remember that being jaw dropping on playstation when it came out.

Why "besides Final Fantasy VII"? That's being a bit presumptious, isn't it? I didn't like it myself. Love Skull Monkeys though, so much I bought the soundtrack CD.

MORE FAVOURITES!
-R-Type Delta
-Gekioh Shooting King
-Symphony of the Night
-Rival Schools
-Battle Arena Toshinden
-One Piece Mansion
-Abe's Oddyssey
-Castlevania Chronicles
-Gradius Gaiden
-Pocket Fighter
-No One Can Stop Mr. Domino
-Overboard
-Spider
-Felony 11-72
-Grand Theft Auto
-Strider 2
-Guilty Gear

Gosh, there was a lot of fun games on that thing.

Why "besides Final Fantasy VII"? That's being a bit presumptious, isn't it? I didn't like it myself. Love Skull Monkeys though, so much I bought the soundtrack CD.

partly because it seems to be widely considered one of the best ps1 games, and partly because ive played it and was loocking for some other games to try. :D

Crash Bandicoot
Future Cop LAPD
International Track & Field
Monster Rancher
DDR
Point Blank

Hessiess said:
partly because it seems to be widely considered one of the best ps1 games, and partly because ive played it and was loocking for some other games to try. :D

Ah right, fair game. Get Panzer Bandit as well, it's "top".

Last edited by a moderator:
britain28 said:
I would have to say parasite eve and grand turismo 2..
I swear to god, the reason I don't leave these forums is simply because I *must* report punk spammers like you.

By the way:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Castlevania: SotN

Last edited by a moderator:
For me ,

Vagrant Story
Soul Edge
Chrono Cross
Discworld Noir
One Piece Grand Battle
Breath of Fire III