Best MAME settings for...

GeePeeTwoEggs

Still Fresh
...vector games like Asteroids, Battle zone. Any tips how it's possible to get rid of the slight graphical flicker? Same problem exists with the orangey landscape in Defender.

Thanks!

Solved the problem...

...got myself a Galaxy Note and I'm sure when i get my iControlpad universal clamp this week I'll have created currently the best emulation device on the planet lol! Screen is unbelievable for emulators, huge as well at 5.3"" and the emulators run fantastically well (PSX still has some compatibilty issues but N64 is unreal with the iControlpad) with the blacks being blacker than ever before and the neon colours of Defender, Pacman, Galaxian and Moon Cresta (still in my top 5 games of all time for the sound alone) really pop out of the massive screen :)))

I reckon if the PS Vita could run modified forms of the Android emulators (snes, mame etc) without CFW and the subsequent cat and mouse firmware upgrades from Sony, we would be looking at the ultimate emulation machine. In other words, same size AMOLED screen as the Galaxy Note, dual nubs, shoulder buttons, capacitive touch screen and probably enough power to emulate Dreamcast.

*Drools and dreams...

Back