Best Flash Cart For Nds?

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
hi i got an nds this morning (thanks famendo) and i know there are a few people into the homebrew for nds.

which one do you think will be the best for running emulators/homebrew on. i'd need one with a good ammount of space.

i don't perticually want the ones that take sd cards.

If you have a quick search on the gbadev.org forums you should be able to find a matrix somewhere of all the supported flashcarts for NDS usage. Most work for homebrew, I'm not sure if any are "better", you just need to factor in things like the amount of SRAM / how you upload stuff to it. Any reason why you don't want a SD/CF one? it seems to be the norm currently. I brought a Supercard SD recently for 30 quid and am extremely happy with it - its perfect for NDS homebrew.

Hey

I'd sell you my CF Supercard along with a 256mb CF card... £35 if youre interested.

Im afraid it doesnt come with a linker, just the cart, card, box and a disk full of stuff and the software you'll need to convert things to put onto it. I didnt need one myself as I have a CF reader built in to my laptop so.. yknow. Dont think theyre that expensive though... a tenner perhaps?

Another guy has offered to buy so whichever of you wants it...
Let me know.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back