Berzerk2x

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: What is Ms. FluffyUK is it a user on this site if so this is why email was invented not trying to flam just saying.

Everyone else here knows who I'm talking to and everyone else here knows why I posted this in the homebrew section and why it's relevant. You've been here two days and have done nothing but badger and berate people. Feel free to ignore the whole thread if it bothers you. To say I wouldn't be offended would be an understatement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way... your spelling is positively atrocious(means it's bad). I assume "flam" is this?

Flame:
9. Computer Slang. an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: What is Ms. FluffyUK is it a user on this site if so this is why email was invented not trying to flam just saying.

Everyone else here knows who I'm talking to and everyone else here knows why I posted this in the homebrew section and why it's relevant. You've been here two days and have done nothing but badger and berate people. Feel free to ignore the whole thread if it bothers you. To say I wouldn't be offended would be an understatement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way... your spelling is positively atrocious(means it's bad). I assume "flam" is this?

Flame:
9. Computer Slang. an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network

Actually you dumba** excuse my language you don't realize this but I have another account called KOF1994 so technically I've been here longer and I'm 16 so my grammer is bad I don't know what the heck to do if it's that bad correct me don't flame me stupid.

and to classic gamer:
your hyped for berzerk2x!? what about slick! :eek:

I've been hyped about it since she announced it. I'm a huge Berzerk fan and I always have been. It was one of the most played games on my 2600! My parents definitely felt that was a good Christmas purchase for me... unlike Pac-Man that was ultimately used as a $40 BB gun target.

You'll have to educate me on what Slick is.

Now I want to hook up my Atari someplace again... damn it! Now look what you did! ;)

Actually you dumba** excuse my language you don't realize this but I have another account called KOF1994 so technically I've been here longer and I'm 16 so my grammer is bad I don't know what the heck to do if it's that bad correct me don't flame me stupid.

... and I care you've been here before why? You're still badgering and berating people. You're still hijacking a thread that everyone knows about and knows why it's here. You're still annoying... stop me if this is getting old for you. I know you've heard it before.

and to classic gamer:
your hyped for berzerk2x!? what about slick! :eek:

I've been hyped about it since she announced it. I'm a huge Berzerk fan and I always have been. It was one of the most played games on my 2600! My parents definitely felt that was a good Christmas purchase for me... unlike Pac-Man that was ultimately used as a $40 BB gun target.

You'll have to educate me on what Slick is.

Now I want to hook up my Atari someplace again... damn it! Now look what you did! ;)

... and I care you've been here before why? You're still badgering and berating people. You're still hijacking a thread that everyone knows about and knows why it's here. You're still annoying... stop me if this is getting old for you. I know you've heard it before.

Why? uh you care because you keep getting annoyed by me stupid.

Nah just bored and I find you IRRELEVANT and AMUSING... to annoy me you would have to matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any mods want to close this thread? I'll try again after AnusOfFighters1994 is gone... again. :)

Nah just bored and I find you IRRELEVANT and AMUSING... to annoy me you would have to matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any mods want to close this thread? I'll try again after AnusOfFighters1994 is gone... again. :)

I realize that you are not going to give up I am going to say sorry for what I did but you started it the first comment I made was who was that a user all you had to say was yes jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back