beneath a steel sky on GP32!

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Hurrah - one of the best point and clickers available is finally gonna be supported by the next GPSCUMM!

It's the first point and click I completed on the PC :D

Really cant wait, especially if it plays the talkie ok (which it should seen as its only 66mb :D)

Before i commit some time to this game, how good is Beneath a Steel Sky in relation to other similar point-and-clickers ?

I loved it, but then I prefer sci-fi, it's very gritty, a bit like blade runner. Dave Gibbons, a famous artist from 2000AD did all the backgrounds. It's got a great storyline. Not much humour from what I remember, but then there are plenty of other games for that. It was one of my favourites on my old CD32.

I am deleriously happy to hear this. :D Will it also fix the Sam & Max cutscene hanging bug?

I admit I have never played BASS before. I just downloaded it with SCUMMvm 50 and I am so definitely addicted to this game. I can't stop playing it.....on my pc. BUT if I had it on my Gp32....man oh man...I would kiss the dude who brought it to us poor lil non coder types.

OK....maybe I wouldn't go that far....but I would thank them kindly.

I didn't like the beginning of Beneath a Steel Sky, but as soon as you get to downtown (can you call it that?) the game rocks :)

Back