Battery Meter

fade

Website
Visit site
I just noticed in the GP2X battery meter, that my battery power is now at 'midum'. This might be something GPH might wanna update on the next firmware upgrade ;)

What skin are you using? 'Cos this meter is entirely skin-based, as far as i can tell.
If you're using the default skin (which i've hardly used so i'm not that familiar with it) just d/l a new skin :D

Yeah but obviously they did it purposely. I mean Midum just sounds so much cooler than medium. It could just be a careless typo aswell that got overlooked.

fade posted on Dec 27 2005 at 08:10 PM said:
I just noticed in the GP2X battery meter, that my battery power is now at 'midum'. This might something GPH might wanna update on the next firmware upgrade ;)

It's just the skin, I also thought that midium is annoying, my skin says medium instead ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
My skin says MIDUM too and it's one I downloaded, the one with LINUX at the top and the red flames.

Yeah. I noticed that right away too. It really didn't bother me much.. Hah. I just assumed it was in a different language, like german or something.

green1152 posted on Dec 27 2005 at 08:59 PM said:
Yeah. I noticed that right away too. It really didn't bother me much.. Hah. I just assumed it was in a different language, like german or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can change the labels so they are correct. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back