Bad Flash

DRK

Great, i finally did it!
Killed my GP with a bad flash. (and the flashing tool even told me that it was done!)
Can someone who is living in germany reflash it for me with a JTAG cable??

I dont really know, usually the fw.bin file where corrupted.
I had slubman on my gp32_console put i didn like the new look&fell of my gp i wanted the old fw back, it was a euFw.
I had a file on my hd and i just used it.
The Flash tool didt everything just normal until it said tha i can reset.
I did a reset and nothing happend.

I dont really know, usually the fw.bin file where corrupted.
I had slubman on my gp32_console put i didn like the new look&fell of my gp i wanted the old fw back, it was a euFw.
I had a file on my hd and i just used it.
The Flash tool didt everything just normal until it said tha i can reset.
I did a reset and nothing happend.

Aquafish in France did some reflashes... don't know if he still does, but you could contact him via PM.

Last edited:
thats why I flashed to GPBios.

I was always afraid I'd kill it flashing when trying various firmwares/launchers

I was always afraid I'd kill it flashing when trying various firmwares/launchers

I just gave GPBIOS a shot and I love it. It's fast, clean and I have it set to boot right into yafl, plus I try try other firmware and launchers with out hvaing to flash the BIOS every time, thanks for the idea!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I just gave GPBIOS a shot and I love it. It's fast, clean and I have it set to boot right into yafl, plus I try try other firmware and launchers with out hvaing to flash the BIOS every time, thanks for the idea!!!
this is not really gonna help him...

anyways, mr.spiv did some reflashes look at his site.

Last edited by a moderator:
plus I try try other firmware and launchers with out hvaing to flash the BIOS every time, thanks for the idea!!! <- uhm you can do that with EVRY launcher, either it can load bin or you just convert the bin to a fxe wich takes barly a second

Back