Backlighting

F00 f00

Still Fresh
Hello yall.

I've beeen experimenting a bit with backlighting but not having mutch success. Anyone here tried back liaghting ? I've heard that the afterburner thing for the gba can be made to fit. But theres a couple of problems with that, Ihavent actualy seen anyone do it and the afterburner thing is no longer avalable. Anyone done this or know of a place to get one?

I tried to find an afterburner online and couldn't find one anywhere in the UK or on eBay worldwide.

I've a question I'm hoping you might be able to answer.

I have a GP32 BLU and the wrong voltage was used on the PSU to power it resulting in it being dead. I replaced the D11 zener diode hoping it would be a simple fix but it's still dead. I also checked the voltages around the D11 diode area and they're all around a quarter of what it should be. The 3V plug where I plug in the PSU is also around a quarter of what it should be so it's 1.1v whereas my working BLU gives the correct voltage (it's a gameboy adaptor with the polarity reversed and provides 4.5v even though it's supposed to be 3v).

Any idea why the PSU port would be reading at 1.1v instead of 4.5v like it does with my working BLU and any tips on how to get it working again? :D

Damb, that sounds pretty bad. I did a very simler thing to an ipod once. It sounds like theres a short in there somewhere. Its really hard to tell without having it in front of me. If the voltage was mutch to high I'd say it was a right off :(

Back