Hi,

PND here (14M), Sources here (56M).

Included:
* Avr-Libc 1.7.0
* Binutils 2.20.1
* Gcc 4.5.1 (C-only; patched a bit)
* Avrdude 5.10
* Make 3.82
* AVR Libc 1.7.0 User Manual (as the Documentation link)

I havent tested this much (i havent actually compiled anything), too busy...
[EDIT: Compiled a project with it ok and avrdude worked with my avrispmkII like this: sudo avrdude -c avrispmkII -P usb -p <part> -t]
Pick source as you pick the pnd to get a matching pair.
I might reuse the filenames if an update is needed...

EDIT: This is and always will be a mostly "for developers" package (as it is a development toolchain...). So some customization notes:
- I made all the files in the squashfs FS 777 so you can just fire up an editor as a normal user and modify textual stuff, the AUFS system will handle it transparently even on a FAT32 card. I think it should also be possible to add (install) some simple stuff over the PND (using --prefix) (effectually into appdata) if needed.
- run.sh = script run "hidden" to launch the terminal and to present a zenity "confirmation" (OK) before unmount. If you already have a terminal running it will popup over the avrtools terminal because the terminal command wont wait in that case, just click the terminal to leave the popup in the background until done.
- init.sh = script run in the launched terminal. You can customize the default directory to CD to, or comment out my welcome message, etc...

Back