GP32 Available Professional Artist

poopinmymouth

Still Fresh
Posted in the available artists thread as well. Im looking for a promising ORIGINAL gp32 project to work on. I currently work on Bloodrayn 2 for ps2 xbox and pc. website is www.poopinmymouth.com (you know you love it, dont lie)

I'll need some graphics in a couple of months for my spy hunter clone if your still interested.

:)

well TRI (where i work) is making the spyhunter3 game, so i think ill have my fill of that soon enough.

I would prefer to work on an original title, preferably fantasy based. I can provide story and gameplay ideas, as well as the art, i just cant program.

i wanted to clarify, i am not looking for money for this. I would like to work with one or more people who are passionate about making a fun and original game.

Well, I'd be happy to participate, but as you can see in my e-mail I am working on another project. When we complete it (it will take a few months) I will be ready for something else :)

Have you got any ideas about what you want to do?

actually yes. think smash brothers, but with more sophisticated fighting like mortal kombat or soul caliber. Set in a fantasy world. Would love to make it multiplayer, especially to allow players to join in at any time.

Well, interesting, even if it is difficult for me to think about Smash Brothers with more strategy and technique, especially with more than 2 players.
Would you like to draw characters in 2D or prerendered 3D?
I prefer classic 2D for handhelds.

well, if you want, me and a french coder mATkEUpON are making a RTS game called GPFinalWar. There is a great stroy so far, although I can't tell the public the strory ( yet ). We have put out a new private beta and will release a public one soon ( v0.3!!!!!!!! ) Please stop by english web page and check out the game. We could really use your help in making new units and any programing skills would help out mATkEUpON greatly. The story is definatley origional ( spelling? ) and we would love to have you help us make units

please post here and get to me at pballa98c@hotmail.com with your answer
THX

PS Don't anyone ask for info on or for the beta, it will be out soon for the public and you will love it

~Octavious & mATkEUpON

yes, i really want smash bros on GP32. if there is anyway someone who cant code or make graphics or sound can help. feel free to PM me. ;)

Hi Poop, and welcome to a fellow Polycounter ;)

I guess you arn't intersted in working on a Rally game, kinda like Collin McRae for the PS1?

Mithris is coding and doing most of it, and so far I did a car model (there was a pimp some time back on polycount, but I guess I will make another soon, with the finished skin etc.).

definately 2d gig

hmm i will have to think about gpfinalwars. its a bit too military for my tastes, but I might have time in the near future.

julius, heheh, didnt think i would see another pcounter here, lol. ill be sure to post in your next pimp.

Good, 2D rocks! Any idea about the characters? I like fast ones.
And the world? A classic fantasy with ogres and elves or something new?

Well, Julius, poopinmymouth, I can say to be a Polycounter :D
I visited Polycount for the first time when I started modelling and was searching for tutorials. I'd like making models for UT, Quake or something else.

Oh, sorry for asking, poop, but... did you receive my mail?

Back