Atari St (tt, 16/32 Bit) Fans.. Read This!

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I've got a lot of Atari hardware, including a few prized possessions such as a TT030. Wickedbad. I've got the big mono high-rez monitor, too.. and herein is the problem. With a baby coming, space is becoming a premium and I've spent months trimming down many of my things.. collections, junk, optimizing space.

A big heavy mono TT030 monitor isn't really something I need to keep, as I can put the TT030 on a VGA monitor for relatively-high-res and colour to boot.

Really, I don't wish to separate the TT030 and monitor, since I doubt the monitor is much good for any other machines. And hey, it is a cool Atari big-ass monitor, which is neat...

.. but with the baby, I keep telling myself to deal with things like a real man.. gotta let go some of the collection, so piles of cool stuff has gone out the door. (I miss my PET 8032 :) (Don't worry, I've still got piles of cool junk kept ;)

Anyway ..

Anyone around who wants a TT030 high res monitor? Its heavy so shipping would be nasty. Its in Toronto area, but I can drive it around Southern Ontario as needed.

I will not toss it into the dump, but I'd prefer it goes to a good home. Very rare, probably valuable.

jeff

Back