Article In Popular Science

thelamer

ARRR I'm A Pirate
Website
www.skankpost.com
Was in the bathroom reading when I saw this. It's almost like the GP2X got a free 1 page ad in one of the most popular nerd magazines in America.

Kinda cool I think.

Click for full Size PDF.

I just wish they would have shown some cooler games or got an MK2 for the photo.

DemonStar55 posted on Oct 21 2006 at 02:30 PM said:
OMG! they actually got info correct

Lol, they'd better. They're Popular Science! Hope when they said Energizer e^2 they were talking about the lithiums, as the Alkalines won't get you that far, I believe. Actually, I think the e^2 Lithiums could get you 7 hours, on a Mk. 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
thelamer posted on Oct 21 2006 at 08:05 PM said:
Was in the bathroom reading when I saw this. It's almost like the GP2X got a free 1 page ad in one of the most popular nerd magazines in America.

Kinda cool I think.

Click for full Size PDF.

I just wish they would have shown some cooler games or got an MK2 for the photo.
Stop trying to subliminally link to your torrent site!

I didn't even notice, or even use that fantastic gp2x torrent site by the lamer. In fact what is a torrent, what is emulation, whats sublimanally.

Good find. I normally take the sun to the loo though

edit removed useless quote

I have a subscrip to that. I just didn't post it because I thought someone posted it already. In short, I'm lazy.

thelamer posted on Oct 21 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
Link Fixed,

Sorry It is just that I have the most bandwidth with that site.
What's that site again? :D

- Alex

Alex. posted on Oct 22 2006 at 04:00 AM said:
thelamer posted on Oct 21 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
Link Fixed,

Sorry It is just that I have the most bandwidth with that site.
What's that site again? :D

- Alex

You can still see it in Sam's quote. ;)

Charr posted on Oct 21 2006 at 09:15 PM said:
I get Pop-Sci, and their article actually got my attention, so I am happy :)

I emailed them when I had my MK1 FE, I don't know how many others emailed them, unfortunately my family canceled their susbscription, so I will have to look up a copy in the local library.

It is cool they put it in the How 2.0 section. I hope at least they are buying some, and the article will get many more interested.

I notice that they mentioned the UK shop the file archive and the wiki, and left gp32x.de out in the cold. I guess if you read the wiki or go to Craig's shop you will eventually wind up here.

nubie posted on Oct 26 2006 at 05:33 PM said:
Charr posted on Oct 21 2006 at 09:15 PM said:
I get Pop-Sci, and their article actually got my attention, so I am happy :)

I emailed them when I had my MK1 FE, I don't know how many others emailed them, unfortunately my family canceled their susbscription, so I will have to look up a copy in the local library.

It is cool they put it in the How 2.0 section. I hope at least they are buying some, and the article will get many more interested.

I notice that they mentioned the UK shop the file archive and the wiki, and left gp32x.de out in the cold. I guess if you read the wiki or go to Craig's shop you will eventually wind up here.
I know people from my school got from craigs shop to the archive and here. So, yes.

Back