Arm Asm Resources?

lippy

Still Fresh
Although my only programming experience comes in the form of perl and to the absolute basics of c++, i feel like a challenge and want to learn asm over the summer. I would like to learn arm asm, due to the fact that its a very stable platform to learn in, as the hardware in the gp2x doesn't exactly change from person to person, unlike that of x86 computers. However i cannot find many good resouces; the only resource i could find is This pdf which unfortunately has too little examples for my liking.
Are there any good resources on the internet, or preferably in published form?

Any help or comments appreciated

P.S i have a zodiac 2 and gp2x if thats any help

Before everyone replies something along the lines "learn c first" i just wanted to say that i'm not looking to do anything too usefull with it, i just want to learn it cos i like learning about low level hardware and similar things......lol makes me sound like such a loser, expecially with combined with the fact that i bought a gp2x and i don't even enjoy retro games that much.

Just had a flick through the PDF and can't see how it wouldn't take you through the basics of ASM ARM that you want to learn. What are you planning to do with it? C and C++ are usually low level enough to get to the hardware and have the option to inline ASM code if you need to optimise a section of code.

Thanks for the help.

Like I said i'm not looking to do anything useful with it yet, just interested how it all works down there "underneath".

Back