Are you in Love with your Pandora?

Are you in Love with your Pandora?

• Total voters

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I'm not going to sit here and f*cking lie to you all. I'm in Love with my 2 Pandora consoles. :wub:

Pandora satisfies my every need and is the perfect companion to have for me. I can't even fault Pandora.

To describe the feeling of having a Pandora (or 2)...well, lets just say that it's a billion times better than that time I was in Ecstasy Land (I don't do that sh*t anymore). B)

Random Google image below.

MKdaq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I will be...... Once it gets here. These are the longest 7 days of my life. Good thing I didn't preorder! :D

i still need to hunt fatih down for one of those metallic blue cases damnit. seriously, how sexy is that thing? craig you want my extra $170 for premium, build me a metallic blue pandora

i still need to hunt fatih down for one of those metallic blue cases damnit. seriously, how sexy is that thing? craig you want my extra $170 for premium, build me a metallic blue pandora
In my opinion, it'd be nice if OPT started selling them for US $1000 (includes UPS shipping) each.

logo-limited-edition3.jpg

I'd be first in line for one (Metallic Red) :wub:

I will probably love it when it gets here as long as I don't have to send it back. OMGZ!!! The waiting is killing me! Especially since they are being shipped at a consistent rate!

I'm pretty sure I will be...... Once it gets here. These are the longest 7 days of my life. Good thing I didn't preorder! :D
+1

I'm on day 11 waiting for it to be shipped now. Damn royal wedding! When did you order yours? Mine was on April 27.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and put yes in the poll rather than waiting until it actually arrives. We just have a long distance relationship ATM.

Back