Apply for sustainable development funding?

comradekingu

Glowing ember
Website
portfolio.anotheragency.no
https://www.dbu.de/2544.html

I have experience writing applications for grants. Do you think this initiative is worth the effort?

tumblr-nu85g8d5561qf1qjho1-500.gif

looks interesting!

i guess Pyra would fall under
  • 3. Development, design and acceptance of environmentally-friendly movable consumer goods
especially because it's mobile, it's very easily movable.

Based on the properties of the soil: yellow desert, a lama. The shape of the landmass. Then that rock that looks like:

la-portada-03.jpg

A boat and a thingy going up and down, which resembles:
telef%C3%A9rico-de-valparaiso-41397093.jpg

And the flag on the white house that looks like:
383px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png

.... I can say with confidence that the thing that says "Moo" is a cow!

here is the missing part, that shows the cow:

chilepixel2.gif

[doublepost=1480713273,1480713199][/doublepost]The cow is most likely German.

German source
[doublepost=1480714252][/doublepost]
i guess Pyra would fall under

I think it also falls a bit under "sustainability". The recycled packaging we were discussing. The reusable components (and removable battery), the low power consumption of the device.
  • 1. Instruments and competencies of sustainability assessment, and reinforcement of sustainability consciousness and practice
If you can read the legalese and other conditions the Pyra needs to meet in order to apply... please do! (as it is German regulations)
[doublepost=1480714841][/doublepost]
certification for how little it checks for
So you pay 250 EUR to test your product, then if accepted, another 150 EUR processing fee. Then, anually 270 euro. (which we drop after the first year. 670 euro total ex VAT)

for RAL-UZ 78a

How can computers pay off for environment and health?
Today, the use of computers is part of normal life - both in private and professional life: The great majority of German workplaces is equipped with a computer. This makes it all the more important that computers meet all requirements of modern office work, are environmentally friendly and have no negative impact on the users’ health. Here, the Blue Angel provides orientation and sets stringent requirements. Blue-Angel eco-labelled computers are low noise. They feature an optimized energy consumption and low pollutant emissions. Structure and materials are designed to facilitate repair and upgrading as well as to allow reuse or recycling by the material for the purpose of saving resources.

zipfile with pdf
[doublepost=1480718942][/doublepost]@comradekingu

3. Project start: Support of projects already begun is, normally, not possible. Early commencement of activities may, in exceptional cases, be permitted upon application. The application must be justified.

How about a seal of non disapproval. such as:

damummy_sealofnondisapproval.png

Back