Anyone thinking about selling their GP32??

whitestripes44

Still Fresh
Hey all!

Well, I definitley am getting a GP32 real soon. But I would like to buy one new if at all possible. If you are planning to sell yours anytime soon, here's what I'm looking for:

A gp32 in fine condition, FLU or Non-FLU!!
Perferabbly 2 128 mb cards, will accept one..
(Optional) Case
Overclocking not really a big deal, but please be honest about it

I will pay $200 shipped for a FLU, and $140 shipped for a non-FLU.

I live in the East Cost of the USA.

Thanks

I'm selling mine. Owned for a month. Non-FLU. Perfect condition, comes with manual, USB cable, even comes in its original box. It has been flashed with Multifirmware.

It's bundled with one 128MB SMC, also perfect condition. The SMC will come in a plastic case, if I can find it.

I am a "Gold" trader on the Gone Gold Trading Forums, (check them out at the "Forums" links here), with a perfect feedback record of over 60 trades.

I'm asking $200 shipped for the bundle (GP32 + 128MB SMC). This price is negotiable, within reason. I'm also located on the east coast, so shipping will be very quick.

Due to the nature of the trade, I'll request that you send payment first via check or money order. I don't have a PayPal account. When I recieve your money order (or when your check clears), I'll ship immediately via FedEx at no additional charge, provide you with a confirmation number, etc.

Please contact me at mx352@comcast.net. Thanks!

I am also looking fpr a used gp32 in the US, if anyone can offer one with a better deal than the discount shop which is charging $192 for the system and a 128mb card please contact me. $200 seems a bit much for the system and a 128mb card concidering that it can be found for less brand new. If anyone can beat the discount shops price for the system in the US I would be very happy to take you up on it I really do miss playing my gp32 and want to get another one as soon as possible.

smohr@emich.edu

Back