Anyone Downloaded Films From Xbox Live?

razzy

Website
Visit site
Was just wandering if any of you guys had downloaded any films from xbox live marketplace? was gonna download Transformers in high def to try out my new LCD tv and just wandered if they had all the features like dolby 5.1 and suchlike.

razzy said:
Was just wandering if any of you guys had downloaded any films from xbox live marketplace? was gonna download Transformers in high def to try out my new LCD tv and just wandered if they had all the features like dolby 5.1 and suchlike.
usually it tells you in the details bit but I think its a complete rip off considering you can get the films (For now) on HD Discs for just a little extra or buy it on DVD for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the movies on the Xbox Live marketplace should support Dolby 5:1. I've downloaded two movies (Space Cowboy, which I didn't actually watch, and 300, which was awful.) but I only downloaded the SD versions. I personally wouldn't bother with them again as I found them to be a great waste of marketpoints. 300 looked fantastic on my tv even though it was only SD, so i'm guessing i'd look much better in HD.

But back to the point, if you are going to download them, I do believe they all support Dolby 5:1 as well as other types.

Back