Anyone Beat Vertical Horizontally?

CrazyDesi

I was bored today so I tried to beat Vertical horizontally with only one hand moving the ship and shooting while the other one uses the shield. I beat it but with only 1 life to spare. Anyone else tried this?

the corect past form of "to beat is beat or beaten, not beated :p .

BTT: I never beat it. I´ts actually not my cup of tea.

it was funny, because during the dec of vertical I played it all the time in GeePee, I had problem beating it on the real hardware because it was vertical :) but at all it is really simple once yoz know the pattern ...

synkro posted on Sep 13 2004 at 04:03 PM said:
it was funny, because during the dec of vertical I played it all the time in GeePee, I had problem beating it on the real hardware because it was vertical :) but at all it is really simple once yoz know the pattern ...

Indeed. But playing with sound at max volume gives more difficulty ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

Yah but most of the difficulty comes from controls. When I beat it I didn't try to get all the enemies I just tried to get to the end.

CrazyDesi posted on Sep 13 2004 at 09:28 PM said:

Yah but most of the difficulty comes from controls. When I beat it I didn't try to get all the enemies I just tried to get to the end.

it is impossible to kill all enemys, that one major design flaw ....

synkro posted on Sep 14 2004 at 10:18 AM said:
CrazyDesi posted on Sep 13 2004 at 09:28 PM said:

it is impossible to kill all enemys, that one major design flaw ....

I came really close to beating it without any shields, but I think its required.

Back