Anybody Still Have Nickspoon's Crap Game Competition Games?

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Not much else I can say besides I lost the entries when one of my old laptops died (well the gfx card) and I don't have the time or patience to hunt down the HDD, open up my computer and search through it. So I was wondering if anybody else was a digital packrat and had all of them still kicking around... it's a shame as I did get a few of them from achive.org BUT some are dead and glouton (which I wanted the most as I wanted to try the version without the GBAX2007 scroller in GINGE) was saved as a html document and then had junk html thrown into the middle of it (yucky!!!!). Anyways, if anybody still has them sitting around I would love to get my hand on them :)

Heh, I've got a handful of GP2X games that never made it onto the archive, and probably have more hiding around somewhere, but in general most of it is crap or incomplete ;) if you look at the ginge compatibility spreadsheet I made for Pandora/Caanoo you can see a few that don't have links for the archive and some only have links elsewhere... (it's here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkhjRHbTjwGLdDd6dEVkWTFFaGJoeFRpQXpSU0N5ZXc#gid=0)

Ofcourse as I keep looking around I keep finding more and more GP2X stuff hiding in all the crooks and crannies of my mess of a HDD :p

GP32-wise, I'm sure there are a few here and there, but in general most of everything is in the archive by now ;) I intend to look it over again one day and check though :D I guess the fact that I still have the original Giana returns on my SMC is kinda a nice little piece of history ;)

Back