Another One

2.8 screen size not worth your time, I would never purchase a handheld like that with such a small screen. Its about half the size of Zodiacs screen and alot smaller than GP32's screen. For emulation purposes the images would have to be scaled down like on the emultors for the GBA. Now if they made the screen larger...

Their quote from their site is :
and a huge, high resolution TFT screen,

I dont see how 2.8 is huge, thats tiny. Thats GBA screensize.

isn't resoulution how many pixels it has. its not the actaul screen size.

so if it has the right pixel amount then u wouldn't have to scale things in emulators.

I think that it was 320x200 and GP32 has 320x240. Even though the screen is smaller (and slightly less res), I think it would be able to show most things w/o scaling :)

rcx21000 posted on Mar 25 2004 at 08:56 PM said:
I think that it was 320x200 and GP32 has 320x240. Even though the screen is smaller (and slightly less res), I think it would be able to show most things w/o scaling :)
But the individual pixels on the system it was emulating would have to span several pixels on the gametrac to look good

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Mar 26 2004 at 02:17 AM said:
why the hell did they put that satilite thing in it!!! :angry:
say somone steals it... you could find em and beat the crap out of em :lol:

that actually DOES look pretty neat...but, i'll stick with my gp32 for now...

Last edited by a moderator:
say you killed 300 people because the line in target was to long, and you had to hideout in the mountains, but you wanted to take your handheld with you for fun in 2 hours the fbi and a thousand helicopters would show up ordered to kill on sight

Back