An Update

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello Everyone,

You *should* all begin recieving (en mass) confirmation emails today.

As long as the post office are able to collect all the post bags a huge amount of the preorders will be on the way when you read this (unless you are a night owl).

We hope that all recently placed ones will be clear in the following 2-3 days (depends if we can meet demand from the second shipment).

Stay cool, don't shout and get angry or it will be a swift cancel shoryuken to your order. (yeah, we really are that tired and stressed)

Thanks,

Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk

Hello Everyone,

You *should* all begin recieving (en mass) confirmation emails today.

As long as the post office are able to collect all the post bags a huge amount of the preorders will be on the way when you read this (unless you are a night owl).

We hope that all recently placed ones will be clear in the following 2-3 days (depends if we can meet demand from the second shipment).

Stay cool, don't shout and get angry or it will be a swift cancel shoryuken to your order. (yeah, we really are that tired and stressed)

Thanks,

Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk
Thanks for letting us know Craig!
Do they ship with sdk? or is it made available later?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, craigix, I must say, on behalf of the whole GP2X community:

THANK YOU.

You've been one of the main supporting people who have helped to smooth out all of these bumps that it has faced.

So again, craigix, GPH, and everyone else who has been helping the community, thanks.

Thanks Craigix! I might be brand new to the community but I'm hoping to be able to contribute and I think that having the unit over holiday will be great. :D This is some of the best news that I've had recently.

wohoo!!! thanks craigix!!!

tho i'm in the states and didn't use the fastest shipping method (i went on vacation for two weeks and thought it might come while i was gone so no need to rush) ... so i'll suffer for a few days while you guys go berzerk :ph34r: :eek: :p

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

You've put up with a community that has some less than stellar people, all for the sake of bringing joy to countless peoples' faces, or something like that :)

Thank you!

To all those people who posted their doubts about craigix and whined about not getting their units on time, please note that he wrote that at 2AM, obviously after non-stop testing of all the units. That's dedication.

Although I ordered my GP2X from GP32z, as I'm in the U.S., I got my BLU GP32 from GBAX ... and I was more than satisfied with thier service. :)

Great news. Congratulations for all the hard work completed craigix and others at gbax.com, hope it pays off... :D

I also hope that gp32z.com will follow soon...

edit: typo

I have lurked here without posting, but got to say thanks to Craig for his work in bringing us these machines from Korea.

Cool, I just got my 2GB SD card from newegg.com today, so I'm all ready for my GP2X. I ordered from gp32z.com so it will take a little longer, but as long as I get it before Thanksgiving, the 24th, I can show it off to my family.

Edit: Oops, forgot to tell Craig thanx, thanx Craig.

Thanx,
Stan

Great work Craig, glad to to see the gp2xs getting shipped. So if all goes according to plan we could have our gp2xs by tomorrow :D:D

Back