An Idea To Receive Our Pandora Quickly

ahahah

what about sending us the different parts of the pandora, and making a video + drawings + explanations to show us how to built ourself the pandora?

is the process too difficult to make this possible?

things could speed up.

See other threads, but permit me to say ..

- assembly is not so much the problem; obtaining the parts is the problem. (ie: each pcb is being tested to ensure good parts, and the case and various other bits arrive separately.) As the parts come in, the guys plow through them, so sending out piecemeal would not speed up anything.
- sending out bits to people implies warranty nightmares, peopel breaking things (some of it is easy, some of it is very complex)

jeffphone

wasnt there a thread about this like last week or so? im sure it couldnt have gotten past page 2 of threads.....i also seem to recall the same reaction from WizardStan as well....

DaMummy said:
wasnt there a thread about this like last week or so? im sure it couldnt have gotten past page 2 of threads.....i also seem to recall the same reaction from WizardStan as well....

wasnt there a similar comment from skeezix in this thread about this last hours or so? im sure it couldnt have gotten past 2 posts before yours....i also seem to recall the same reaction from WizardStan as well....
:)

(it takes too time to follow all threads, so excuse me if i don't have this time.
can you give me some keywords to use the search function and find this famous thread?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I? I've been banging my head on the desk so much the last few weeks that I've forgotten :p

ahahah said:
(it takes too time to follow all threads, so excuse me if i don't have this time.
can you give me some keywords to use the search function and find this famous thread?)
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54635-building-my-own-pandora/

ahahah said:
DaMummy said:

wasnt there a similar comment from skeezix in this thread about this last hours or so? im sure it couldnt have gotten past 2 posts before yours....i also seem to recall the same reaction from WizardStan as well....

Sarcasm aside, in every forum I've ever been a part of, people who make a new topic to ask a question that has already been covered multiple times because they did not stop and search first, has *always* been met with exasperation and something similar to a *facepalm* or *headdesk*. This is because the same questions always occur to many people, and answering them over and over and over is an enormous waste of time, when the reader who wishes the question answered could spend a minute or two with the search function and answer it themselves.

In short, why should we spend the time over and over to keep answering the same questions for people who wont spend a single minute trying to answer it themselves?

- trix

trix said:
ahahah said:
DaMummy said:

Sarcasm aside, in every forum I've ever been a part of, people who make a new topic to ask a question that has already been covered multiple times because they did not stop and search first, has *always* been met with exasperation and something similar to a *facepalm* or *headdesk*. This is because the same questions always occur to many people, and answering them over and over and over is an enormous waste of time, when the reader who wishes the question answered could spend a minute or two with the search function and answer it themselves.

In short, why should we spend the time over and over to keep answering the same questions for people who wont spend a single minute trying to answer it themselves?

- trix
Amen

If it had been a new member, I wouldn't have bothered, but ahahah, despite his low post count, has been around long enough and made a number of posts demonstrating a reasonable level of intelligence that he should have known better than to post without searching first.
It was more of a "you're better than this" headdesk than a "not this again" headdesk. :p

hey I have an idea why don't we build Pandora's ourselves it can't be that hard!!

Munching on my popcorn getting ready to watch the fireworks!! :blink:

hopefully ed has gotten a little better at twisting those LCD cables through the opposite side of the hinge...

Back