Amazing

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
i was just browsing gp32x board when i found a link someone had posted to a page about aluminium foil hats. followed it cause i was bored, and there i found some weird statements about aluminium protecting from alien mind control and so on....
somehow it came to how aliens make people they abduct levitate, and there it was: a statement saying

"Scientists have managed to reproduce such levitation fields"

or something, and there was a link. To a page of a dutch university.

and there they were....videos of a flying frog, strawberrie, tomato, water and a cricket.

with explanations that sound quite logical to me ..... may mean nothing, I'm not that much into physics, but I'll post a link nevertheless

FLYING STUFF

anyway this will most likely not be of any use in its current form, as the magnets used are veeeeeeeeeeery strong (elsewhere on the page the description "magnets attracting a frying pan from a distance of several meters" is used)

i'v watched it, and its KOOL!!!

i also watched the the vids underneath about the kissing droplets ect. its amazing i wish i could make my gp32 levitate. :unsure:

I've seen a magnet float before but not this.
You can't float your gp32. The magnetic forces would explode it.

Goity posted on Apr 2 2005 at 03:14 PM said:

aaaahhhh what a logical and catistrofic answer dr:goity... splendid muhuhahaha(mental, mad scientist).

Last edited by a moderator:
markusdragon posted on Apr 2 2005 at 03:05 PM said:
If goity's a doctor, they must be handing out PhDs on the street. :p
No, I'm a doctor of doctoring things up.....

Goity posted on Apr 2 2005 at 04:14 PM said:

also, the things in the videos levitate because they have water in them i think...i sure HOPE your GP32 does not contain water :blink:

Back