Aluminium Case being made!

Shoot I thought I would have more time! Will there be a counter or a final cutoff day for getting my order in? I think I may need to push back ordering as long as I possibly can...

Are there any LCD cables in stock at the moment? I'm hoping to be able to pick up a new one of those (as well as other bits and pieces) when I preorder my alu case, but the quantity box for the on the replacement parts page has been solidly greyed out for the time I've been after one.

An upheval swept through the land; 'We must have order now.'

-'Order, now'. Words coming from a Germanic mythological creature rippled throughout.

The community had gotten their order. But wait,

for the order to manifest itself truly , as the case is, it would have to be.

The existence of order was no more true than the manifestation thereof.

For the mind of the community was living that of a dream.

Dream on, a return to earlier pastures. A state of bliss no more-so

than one of despair. Separated just as arbitrarily into months.

Even objective passing of time was subordinate, what mattered was the order.

And to have order, there must be pre-order.

Such was the law of the land.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are pictures of metal samples...

The colors will NEVER look accurate on any picture, as aluminium has different reflections.
Exactly. ;) Hard to get an idea about how the real finished cases will look until we can finaly see them. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're too scared, you can wait with your order until they are ready.

If we get at least 100 ordered, we can easily produce more.
Not scared but I'm sure you will get more orders once the final pics of the Alu cases are ready to be shown in your shop. :) I will not buy one, my Pandora has crappy WiFi even with a plastic case and I have no working WiFi stick. I better start to save money for the Pyra then but I'm happy that the Pandora will get an noble Alu case at the end, well deserved imho. ^^

placed my order moments ago. Very excited about this. 

If you're too scared, you can wait with your order until they are ready.
If we get at least 100 ordered, we can easily produce more.
Not scared but I'm sure you will get more orders once the final pics of the Alu cases are ready to be shown in your shop. :) I will not buy one, my Pandora has crappy WiFi even with a plastic case and I have no working WiFi stick. I better start to save money for the Pyra then but I'm happy that the Pandora will get an noble Alu case at the end, well deserved imho. ^^
Just so you know.. I purchased a wifi stick for my pandora on amazon years ago for about 12 dollars. Its worth the investment.... and its a small accessory.

Back