Almost There!

linc186

Still Fresh
Alright. From my knowledge, batch 2 production stars tomorah (october 18th). And, from forum threads (ED said this in one of my threads) that they'll be able to pump out 1 - 2 hundred pandas a day once the nubs issue is ironed out. From my knowledge, they're made and just being stressed tested. My position in the que is 650 - 750 meaning that assuming lets say it takes one week to stress test from october 18th. Assuming that they actually CAN pump out 1 - 2 hundred pandas, i should have mine within 3 weeks of tomorrow. correct?

linc186 said:
Alright. From my knowledge, batch 2 production stars tomorah (october 18th).
No one has said that, sorry. Closest anyone from OPT has said is that all the boards for first batch should be done tomorrow, and it looks like they will be. Minus the nubs, which all had to be redone, unfortunately, but should be set to move soon.
So batch 1 might be able to continue again in a couple of weeks, plus a few weeks to complete, meaning batch 2 can't start until end of November at the earliest.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
linc186 said:
No one has said that, sorry. Closest anyone from OPT has said is that all the boards for first batch should be done tomorrow, and it looks like they will be. Minus the nubs, which all had to be redone, unfortunately, but should be set to move soon.
So batch 1 might be able to continue again in a couple of weeks, plus a few weeks to complete, meaning batch 2 can't start until end of November at the earliest.

Actually, ED said that it started october 18th (atleast thats what the factory told him). he said it in the developer blog.

linc186 said:
WizardStan said:
linc186 said:

Actually, ED said that it started october 18th (atleast thats what the factory told him). he said it in the developer blog.

I said that's the plan of the company, so basically a best-case scenario.
I don't know if they're done yet.

Last edited:
rabidpoobear said:
If you're in batch 2 you're not getting a Pandora this year, period.
Craig sayed the 2. batchers get their Pandora before Cristmas! And what Craig says must be true. ;)
Yes, I also believe Santa exists and the Easter Bunny... :rolleyes:

fusion_power said:
rabidpoobear said:
If you're in batch 2 you're not getting a Pandora this year, period.
Craig sayed the 2. batchers get their Pandora before Cristmas! And what Craig says must be true. ;)
Yes, I also believe Santa exists and the Easter Bunny... :rolleyes:
Good for you, then you can hope that the Easter Bunny comes with your Pandora. ;)

I believe you are confused. In Christianity, as I am familiar with it, Easter comes near the beginning of the year; the coming Easter is after the coming Christmas.

In a console that's absolutely notorious for long backorder and waiting times, I'd have to say hell would freeze over, 4chan would accept furries, and Apple would become a lenient company that doesn't sell crap that ROFLstomps people because of stupid restrictions before you'd get a Batch 2 Pandora before Christmas. Or does he mean Christmas of next year? :p

If i get my batch 2pandora this year we all will know" hell froze over"

There's a town here in Michigan named Hell. Since it's in Michigan, it freezes over regularly.

Well, i suppose the waiting game isn't terrible. I hate you all. You could have left me in my state of ignorance D:.
(Fail.)

In that case, I think what everyone was trying to say is that you'll have your Pandora tomorrow.

Back