GP2X Added Png Support In The Squidgesnes Menu

Micket

Website
www.micket.com
Hello everyone! I did some changes to the menu for squidgesnes. I guess this should work with any version of the player

The code can be found here
http://www.micket.com/Code/

The makefile is set up to work with ooPo's nice little package of compilers and libs, but should be easily modified to fit any other devkit.

I dont think paletted png's work, and i haven't got any good tool to test it out with fully either.
Changelog:
Added at least png 24 support, with alpha. I had problems with paletted png's but they might just have been wonky to start with.
I left out the BMP support in image.cpp/h completely as it isn't used atm (just define IMAGE_CPP_BMP_SUPPORT to have it back)

Changed all search paths to the images to .png in the other files.
Fixed a bug in the alpha blending in main.cpp (graphics got slightly darkened when using alpha, is visible on the selected icon in the default theme without this change)

Might have done some other things here and there but i dont remember them all, these should should suffice to have the png support at least.

(Oh and, of course, the skin folder nicely packaged as png's is also there)

I'm rather new to open source and all it's licensen, if i'm making some mistake here be sure to tell me and i'll fix it ASAP.

Back