Pandora About Openpandora

hilarycheng

Still Fresh
Dear All,

As long as we are waiting for OpenPandora, It seems BeagleBoards Rev.B has been released for ordering at DigiKey. Both have the same CPU and Same Memory Configuration. AS for the Developers, we can get Beagle as the Development Platform and Wait for OpenPandora and Portable Console. Since the OMAP Processor is very powerful though Demo Video. I can't wait for it to develop the Game on it. :D

Regards,

Hilary

hilarycheng said:
Dear All,

As long as we are waiting for OpenPandora, It seems BeagleBoards Rev.B has been released for ordering at DigiKey. Both have the same CPU and Same Memory Configuration. AS for the Developers, we can get Beagle as the Development Platform and Wait for OpenPandora and Portable Console. Since the OMAP Processor is very powerful though Demo Video. I can't wait for it to develop the Game on it. :D

Regards,

Hilary
Does beagle have working SGX drivers yet? AFAIK drivers arent publically available.

Last edited by a moderator:
icurafu said:
I'm waiting for the Rev.C board. but I think by then, the Pandora would already be released.
My thoughts too, almost to the word.

rahulgarg said:
Does beagle have working SGX drivers yet? AFAIK drivers arent publically available.
Beagle don't have it. IMO, if you are not doing 3D, it should be fine. :D

TaG said:
icurafu said:
I'm waiting for the Rev.C board. but I think by then, the Pandora would already be released.
My thoughts too, almost to the word.
Nearly to the word. You would have taken the more correct sentence structure. "would already have been released."

I've seen the 3D demo on the Baegleboard, but I guess that was only for show.

icurafu said:
Welcome back Hilary. I'm waiting for the Rev.C board. but I think by then, the Pandora would already be released.
I was also planning on waiting for the Rev. C boards, but when I checked Beagleboard.org this morning I just couldn't resist the temptation of that big orange "Buy" button. Good thing I have more than enough money to still be able to preorder the Pandora if it comes out soon...and probably even the Rev. C boards when they eventually come out. It feels strange having so much money yet not really having a 'job' per se. ^_^

CyruzDraxs said:
It feels strange having so much money yet not really having a 'job' per se. ^_^
Tell us your secret!!!

trooper said:
Pleng said:
CyruzDraxs said:
Tell us your secret!!!

I want to know too.

Trooper

Your a pimp aren't you Draxs, come on we won't tell ;)

Pleng said:
CyruzDraxs said:
Tell us your secret!!!

I'm a miscellaneous tech guy with no specific job. I do custom firmware flashing for PSPs, Xbox1 softmodding, networking and virus troubleshooting, graphics and web design, search engine optimization, computer upgrades and repair, python tools programming, retro game system repair, audio and video equipment setup for home theaters and such--basically people just ask me if I can do something and if I can I do it.

I'm thinking of offering cheap beginner to intermediate linux training too, but I'm still trying to decide how I'd teach it in a way someone new to linux would understand. I was thinking I might write out a mini-book similar to Linux From Scratch with lots of graphical representations of how stuff interacts, so the student will better understand what's going on. LFS, as it is, isn't especially new-user friendly.

Back