A New Gp32?

Bronze

Website
Visit site
Well, apparantly there is no such thing as a stupid question here, so here I go...

Will there be a new version of the GP32 released? I've heard all sorts of things like differences between the 'FLU' and 'BLU' versions of the handheld. I just wanted to know if there was rumour of a new edition in the pipeline?

If there isn't any word of a new one - is it likely the BLU will be replaced?

A paranoid future GP32 BLU owner...

Bronze posted on Mar 25 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
Well, apparantly there is no such thing as a stupid question here, so here I go...

Will there be a new version of the GP32 released? I've heard all sorts of things like differences between the 'FLU' and 'BLU' versions of the handheld. I just wanted to know if there was rumour of a new edition in the pipeline?

Hopefully there will be the GP32 II, but I doubt we'll see a true update of the current hardware. Although, a pearl white clamshell design with a rechargeable battery would be lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Mar 25 2005 at 01:47 PM said:

Hopefully there will be the GP32 II, but I doubt we'll see a true update of the current hardware. Although, a pearl white clamshell design with a rechargeable battery would be lovely.
hehe, my phone has a clamshell design

Mark posted on Mar 25 2005 at 01:47 PM said:

Will there be a new version of the GP32 released?  I've heard all sorts of things like differences between the 'FLU' and 'BLU' versions of the handheld.  I just wanted to know if there was rumour of a new edition in the pipeline?

look at my crappy pic on the "wishes" forum and look at it at laugh. :D

schaap2005 posted on Mar 25 2005 at 04:21 PM said:
I hope the hardware gets an update, then it;s hopefullu compareable to zodiac and psp.

Gp32 already is comparable to the Zodiac (better in many ways). PSP? well the PSP is better but it is a closed system.

I think the current GP32 BLU is it for awhile.

Back