A Month Later

anjandlila

Still Fresh
Well it has been a wonderful ride so far. I must say that I really enjoy my gp32 and am glad of the purchase. Still there are a few issues but hey I have issues with my Ipod at times so... albiet not many lol.
There are few things that I do not like about my GP. Doom is awesome, as are the various emulators I love the pc engine. a bit sad about the snes emulation as it just isn't there for me yet but everyting else is great and i have pleanty to play. I am not too fond of the dihard game that i paid for as a download it's just not really there for me but i turn it on every once in a while just because i spent money on it. Dungeon and Garder i think amercanized spelling is ok. Still where it shines is doom and the emulation.
I was originally going to put windups on but the launcher seems to work fine and no firmware dealings. I was going to flash the rom but don't really want to now that I am used to things.

Anyway Hope this helps anyone looking to buy a handheld this is it i think. I love playing all my old favorites and the ones that don't run yet well who cares.
One thing i would say though. Spring for the flu. I am debating ordering one just because it would help my night gaming.

Aaron

Yeah I've had mine about the same time and I love it. Personally though I'd prefer better Mega drive emulation but thats just cos I used to have one and would love to be able to play some of those great games again. The Snes is cool for Rpg's though :D

I stuck with the original firm ware too (too lazy to change it and I have no problems with it either)

Back