A few GP32 questions.

Grim

Still Fresh
Does the interface support English? If not, is there a download to make that possible?

Also, how does one access the internet with a GP32? Is it through the USB cable to a PC only? Or do they make a modem for use with it?

Thanks!

Yes, the interface is in english. You can always change your interface (actually its a bios) for more convienient system e.g PacRom. To use internet capabiliities of gp32 you will have to buy special cables to connect your gp32 to mobile phone. I dont actually if there would be other posibilities to connect to internet. Those cables are not in sales yet, so actually noone knows how internet works on gp32 :))

Actually, Internet works pretty well on GP32.
But Gamepark doesn't plan to make it available for the moment. It's just a features to show in events like ECTS or E3 ho powerful the system is.

Will it help me impress ladies, when I whip it out?

Thanks

Edit, look at the lack of optimism here

Old thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unstoppable (if that wasn't an invite to be banned...!) but the "old Thread" link is interseting, I think. Right at the beginning people were really moaning about what the GP32 couldn't do. And what they really wanted was snes and gba. We ain't really got either of those, but instead have so much more. So would they be happy if they had kept their GP32s???

Anyway, I am bored, so a bit of delving hurt nobody....

:eek:

Back