64 Gigs, 64 Bucks

Uh... That's a 2.5" SATA SSD, not a SDXC-card?
Maybe if you push really hard, it'll go into the SD slot. Not sure about compatibility though :p

EDIT: On topic though, would a Transcend SDXC SD Memory Card - 64GB (Class 10) work? It's a pretty well known brand.. I'm just not sure how good class 10 is supported. It's SD 3.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you push really hard, it'll go into the SD slot. Not sure about compatibility though :p

EDIT: On topic though, would a Transcend SDXC SD Memory Card - 64GB (Class 10) work? It's a pretty well known brand.. I'm just not sure how good class 10 is supported. It's SD 3.0
Some people (including me) have had problems with Transcend Class 10 cards, see this page for details and advice.

Some people (including me) have had problems with Transcend Class 10 cards, see this page for details and advice.
thanks.

Too bad though, I can get those a lot cheaper than the sandisk 64gb class 4 ones.

USB 2.0 to SATA adapter and some duct tape and you could rock and roll with that puppy.

Really? I'm more willing to do that than you could imagine...

Back